At the beginning of the year I was nominated to a special blogger award called Sunshine; I believe it is made by bloggers to share some life questions and blog details. I thank Natalya from Blissful Pursuits for nominating me and making me answer the following questions that I will pass to my nominees.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Compose a post on your blog and answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
11 new blogs to receive the aware and write them 11 new questions (The new questions for my nominees are at the bottom of this post).
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog. The logo is below.
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
I started Live Healthily Ever After in the need to express and share my active life as an expat in beautiful Austria.
2. If you could give advice to your younger self what would it be?
Whatever it happens to you, never never stop been lovely and believing in yourself.
3. How are you pursuing/or using your passions?
It is a daily practice. You have to do what it is to be done in order to live your passion, whatever it is, work on it and share it. And yes, you need to have a vision and a plan.
4. If you were to become a millionaire overnight, would you still continue to blog and why?
Totally, I will be making amazing images and videos for the blog, it is a expression of myself.
5. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is quite simple, have covered the basics to live in this material world and have understand that knowing yourself gives your the most powerful tool to conquer life as a human.
6. Describe your morning routine?
It depends, mostly I do yoga stretches in the bed before standing up. If I have to work in the morning I have everything prepared to save time, I normally drink water, detox shot, and lately I am addicted to Latte with rice milk, it is just delicious.
7. What is your favorite book, and why?
Omg, I have all the Osho books, I love the unberable lightness of the been from Milan Kundera. Osho books for me were eye and heart opening for my spiritual development. Kundera show a beautiful perspective of humans in relationships and social changes.
8. What was your first blog post about?
It is about my Low Carb Diet journey back in 2014. I titled it “On the road with the LOW CARB DIET”; I share my daily habits and rituals.
9. Where do you find the motivation to keep blogging?
Around, from amazing humans with certain personalities and skills. I also find my motivation when some training is inspiring and I feel the need to share, the same with food, active lifestyle and nutrition.
10. Describe what you are doing when you are in your element?
I am barefoot moving around like a monkey, there is heaviness on the mind, heart or body. I am exploring myself. Finding out what I am capable of do physically and mentally. I and do that for hours. Time just does not matter at all.
11. What things are you most grateful for in your life?
My family of course, I am very grateful to been raised the way I was. I am grateful I have met amazing humans and have been in amazing places. I am grateful I sleep and eat warm. I am grateful I can feel, hear, see, sense. I am grateful I can move and forgive. I am grateful I still believe.
And my lovely nominees are:
Thank you guys for shine and make this world a better place by putting your heart into your blogs.